These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 18, 2007

COME OUT

From: silas luke - andsilas5@yahoo.com

Hi
From Andrew Silas,

Dear Sir/Ma,

I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you. I am Andrew Silas, the son of Late Edward Silas who was a fame merchant of cacao/gold and diamonds during his days.

I am 15 years old of age, and i am in search of a trustworthy investor. I inherited {$5million us dollars} with 45,kilos of alluvial gold bar 23 carats, and I need a fund Manager, that will assist me for the retrieve of the consignment from the safe keeping company, in Accra Ghana and transfer it to his/her country.

Also help me invest this amount, as I do not have any knowledge in financial investments, as I am under age to do that here in my country Ghana. Pals Contact me privately for a clear details of the assistance required from you. If you are honest and willing to assist me without any betrayal of trust. Email amaputanwgu@yahoo.com

Have a nice day and God bless you.

Yours Truly
Andrew Silas


---------------------------------
Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games