These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, March 18, 2007

from Ette

From: wills ette - wills.et@katamail.com

Good day,

I know this mail will come as a suprise to you but from a sincere heart with
honest desire for your assistance. In a brief introduction, My name is Mr
Ette Williams from Sierra Leone.It is my pleasure communicating with you
for the first time and believing that it will lead to a better
relationship between us. I have an inheritance that I would want to invest
in your country, Please i want you to stand as my father business partner
in claiming the money in the Safe keeping company here.
And also i want you to know that this will need a little expenses because
the company said my father's partner will have to make a change of
beneficiary so that all the inittial documents of the deposit must be change
to my father's partner name befor the collection.

I am ready to part with 10% of the total sum to you if only you assist me
to claim the money and assist me also in investing the money in any
lucrative business. I will give you more detail and forward all vital
information as soon as I hear from you.
Please contact me.

Regards.
Ette Williams

_________________________________________________________________
Gagnez des pc Windows Vista avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr