These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 05, 2007

Compliment

From: peter ozuh - peterozuh51@hotmail.com

Compliment.
How are you doing. Hope you have not forgotten me, I am Mr Peter Ozuh, the
man from Nigeria who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the
release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a
contract/inheritance that was awarded by my government some time ago during
the military regime. Though you were not able to asist me conclude the
transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transffered under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from
Brazil.

Presently i'm in London-United Kingdom for investment projects with my own
share of the total sum. meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assit me in transffering those funds, I made sure you are not
left out the benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of
TWO MILLION DOLLARS.($2,000,000)Draft.

I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with that amount for all your
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your
efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with my
secretary MRS ROSE MARY and instruct her on how to send the Bank draft to
you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we can share
the joy together after all the sufferness at that time.

In the moment, i'm very busy here because of the investment projects which
me and my partner are having at hand, finally,remember that i had left
instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact her,she will send the
Draft to you,so feel free to get intouch with MY PERSONAL SECETARY NOW.
Below is the contact of my Personal Secetary:

MRS ROSE MARY

E-mail: rosemary2009ng@yahoo.com

With Best Regards,

Mr:Peter Ozuh.

NOTE: SEND YOUR FULL NAME AND CONTACT ADDRESS WITH PHONE NUMBER TO MY
SECRETARY SO THAT HE CAN BE ABLE TO VERIFY YOUR DRAFT.

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01