These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 05, 2007

PARTNERSHIP

From: Nazeki A Hariri - chimaco02@yahoo.it

From: Mrs. Nazek Audi Hariri.
Greetings to you, with warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings, and I hope this Email meets you in good time. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and the immense benefit it will be to you. After careful consideration with my children, we resolved to contact you for your most needed assistance in this manner. I duly apologize for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to you as a person of integrity.
First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name is Mrs. Nazek Audi Hariri, mother of five, my husband Mr. Rafik Baha al-din Hariri a very successful businessman and proficient politician in Lebanon. Though I was involved in some of my husband's business, which was very vast and successful. My beloved husband was among those killed in the massive explosion that rocked central Beirut's fashionable seafront district, on his way back from Lebanon parliament on February 14th 2005.When my husband died, I was contacted as next of kin by National credit Service BV in Europe to come forth to claim the funds with some required documents and claim a safety deposit my husband has in their Vault in his name.I discovered a vital document for the safety deposit with this private company, and other documents relating to the safety deposit in a book. The safety deposit,is stocked with hard currency totaling $36,000,000 which was generated from cash payments from his
business associates. Though I knew my late husband was politician and the money was reserved for May election campaign. This has came as a shock to me and my children, and we have decided to have this fund invested immediately in commercial and residential properties in abroad as well as profitable ventures.
we sincerely propose to you to render us your most needed assistance in this regard. If you agree to render us your assistance, your role in this project will be to act on my behalf as a trustee to receive the safety deposit containing the funds from the Private firm.A family associate, who is a Lawyer, will protect my family's interest, and I have informed him that I am locating one of my husband's business associates (you) to handle the funds and pending till the crisis in Lebanon will die dow, the lawyer will assist you in claiming the funds from the terminal of the Private company and to set up a transit domiciliary account in your name in one of the prime bank he has contacts to carry out the exercise through the back door. The purpose of the account is to enable you deposit the funds for further transfer into your nominated bank For your reliable assistance, we are offering you 25 % of the funds. I thank you in advance as we anticipate your assistance in enabling us
achieve this goal.
I will need you to provide me with the following information.
Full name_______
Mobile number______
Phone number ______
Address______
Once i hear from you, I will forward your contact to the Lawyer who will be representing us.He will be working with you for a mutual conclusion of the process and I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you.
MRS. NAZEK AUDI HARIRI.

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web