These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

From Mrs. Julliet Trabelsi

From: trabelsi ngou - mrs.trabelsi225@yahoo.fr

>From Mrs. Julliet Trabelsi.
+225 06 96 58 34.

PLOT 23 Felix Avenue BP.
Abidjan - Côte d'Ivoire
E-MAIL- mrs.trabelsi225@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend,
It is my pleasure to contact you for a proposal
venture.

I'm Mrs Julliet Trabelsi from Ivory Coast, The wife of
Late Mr.Kenneth Kader Trabelsi, A well known, Recognised and
highly reputable business magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated
in the capital of Ivory-coast during his days.

My Late Husband died of HIV positive which took him a brief illness
before he died in the year 2005. Before he died in one of the General
Hospital in Abidjan, He called me along with our only son besides him
and told me of the sum of ( $14,500 000 ) he deposited with a Security
Company
in Ivory Coast for his political campaign in his countrybefore the HIV
disease developed
in his body system.

So i should look for a foreign partner in any country of my choice and as
well will favour our
only son.

However it was 5 months ago, I got a doctor's report from our family doctor,
That i don't have up to 3 months to live on earth, Which i have already
spent
almost 1 month and some days of the total months.

That my Late Husband infected me with the HIV disease. IT IS A PITY.But
never
infected my only son. So on that process i have to hand over my only son to
a
local family friend here for the safe of my only son's life.

So my Dear friend in the Lord, I really need your help in this ways.

1. To contact the security company as my late husband's foreign business
partner
for the realeasment and immediate delivering of the consignment to you in
your country.

2. To make arrangment on how to bring my only son to stay with you forever
in your country
after you have recieved the consignment in your country.

3. To promise me that you will take proper care of my only son. ( IN TERMS
OF MAKING
SOME INVESTMENTS ON HIS NAME, AND GIVING HIM THE OPPORTUNITY OF COMPLETING
HIS STUDIES TO THE UNIVERSITY LEVEL) Since i don't have enough time to spend
in the world.

However you will map out a very good and pleasant percent of 30% from the
total sum of the fund for your efforts on this transaction, 10% for the HIV
victims in all the hospitals in your country,

And invest the remaning of the money in my only son's name on such
investment like.
1). Real estate Managment.

2). The transport industry.

3). Five star hotel.

Or if there is any other business that is better than what I am suggesting,
Please i will be very
glad to hear from you, Because i won't like you to invest wrongly, Because i
want to be in the grave and see my only son still been like his late father
.

So my dear friend in the Lord, I will like you to please hasten up on this
transaction, So that i will witness all this and be quiet sure that my only
soul is out of Africa before i join my late husband in the grave.

But i will like you to come down to Ivory Coast, So that you can discuss
with the Security company in person and as well go along with my only son to
your country, But if you have anyother option on this please try to let me
know before the time runs off.

Moreover all the DOCUMENTS that the Security Company issued to my late
husband are all with me, I will be Providing or sending them to you when
ever needed.

I await for your soonest response.

Yours Sister in the Lord,

Mrs. Trabelsi

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger: appels gratuits de PC à PC !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f