These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hello Dear Advice

From: dh dicxxxxxx - dhdicy_2007@hotmail.com

Attn,
Good day to you and it is my pleasure to send you this Top Secret Email
I don't know if you have come across such email before, as Called Spam,
But this is real and genuine deal.

I am an Arab but born in America and become America solder I am among of
second battalion send to Iraq by George Bush in 2003 I am in Iraq now , I
come across some huge amount of money with one of my colleagues but now died
during the attack of Iraq militants , click the web site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm and read more about money
recovering in that same day for you to very sure of me .

I keep this secret between myself and the money was transfer out of Iraq to
a safety keeping wish I will tell you after you are ready to joint hand with
me and assist to take the money away to your country for good and any
profitable business of your choice.

Please I am feed up here in Iraq and I am finding a way out but only that
is if I see the money is in your possession please there is know any phone
or fax we communicate only via email because of security reason. (PLEASE
KEEP THIS SECERT CONFIDENTIAL)
Hope to hear from you urgent.
Drayman Dicky.

_________________________________________________________________
Rates near 39yr lows! $430K Loan for $1,399/mo - Paying Too Much? Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18226&moid=7581