These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Funds Management (Partnership

From: Mr.Simon Zulu - simonz57@yahoo.co.in

Greetings/Compliments,I know the acknowledgement of this mail sounds intriguing considering the fact that there wasn't earlier information regarding my mail. On 25th July 2000, Germany lost 96 passengers that were flying to New York to join a Caribbean cruise organized by Deilmann on a Concorde Flight AF4590.Visit the below links for further detail on the disaster which "shattered and stunned" Germany.http://www.guardian.co.uk/concorde/story/0,7369,347596,00.htmlIn view of the above, I wish to introduce myself. I'm Simon Zulu /B Com(WITS), B Compt Honours(UNISA), Articles (Deloitte Touche) RAA(PAAB), CA (SA)/ a chartered accountant by profession. I have worked for the SA Post Office Courier and Freight Subsidiary as Chief Financial Officer. I also participated in the process of DRP, Fraud Prevention Plans, Risk Assessment, Procurement Policies, Assets Safeguard and Insurance for the clients such as the Department of Defence, NIA, Petrosa (Soekor Mosgas),
Compensation Commissioner, Independent Complaint Directors, Water Board, ESKOM and SAA. I have also worked internationally with clients such as HQ of Human Rights Commission (Gambia), African Union HQ (Ethiopia and World Health Organization (WHO) Ethiopia. I completed my articles with Articles (Deloitte Touche). Being an auditor, In December 2002 during an audit session with a client bank here in South Africa I discovered an account opened in the Bank in 1998 by Christian Eich, I went through the files of this foreign customer which gave me a clear picture that his account has been termed dormant according to the banking laws and ethics. If this funds in his account still remains dormant and unclaimed by the Fiscal Year Ending, June 30, 2007 (FYE 30 June 2007) it would be recalled back to the Government Treasury. I studied his file and understood clearly that he did not declare his next of kin in his deposit application forms which indicates that he had no will attache!
d
to his account.This prompted me to send a routine notifications to his forwarding address but got no reply. I further investigated with keen interest to find out that Christian Eich (57) perished with his families (Wife Andrea 38, Son Maxmilian, 10 and Daughter Katharina, 8.) on board Concorde Plane AF4590.Having known this, the management now want to use this opportunity to channel the funds for their own personal use. My consolidated investigations showed that they intend to use the funds for the purchase of war arms if no one comes for claims by the END of the last quarter. This is where I stand on my feet and say no just like Nelson Mandela said no to apartheid. In his autobiography, Long Walk to Freedom wrote of his release from prison in the following words "When I was among the crowd I raised my right fist and there was a roar. I had not been able to do that for twenty-seven years and it gave me a surge of strength and joy. We stayed among the crowd for only a few
minutes before jumping back into the car for the drive to Cape Town... As I finally walked through those gates to enter a car on the other side, I felt even at the age of seventy-one that my life was beginning anew. My ten thousand days of imprisonment were over." My friend rather than support war, terrorism etc, Have a look at the disasters occuring in our world today, of which there are victims and they need our assistance to make a new life. There are better ways to make this funds more beneficial to humanity than war arms.The funds in question is huge and wish not to disclose it at the moment. Furthermore, since the bank is still waiting for anyone with documents to substantiate the claims, I humbly request your co-operation and participation to claim this fund out of my country. This fund can only be approved to a foreigner having in mind that it belongs to a foreigner. I have worked on all modalities with the assistance of my close confidant attorney for years now to
make this a success and it all proved positive. In essence, I have every detail on ground to establish you as the authentic beneficiary to the estate. I can procure and notarize all legal back-up documentation needed for us to get this fund out of my country. Finally, all I need from you is your trust, unconditional co-operation and assistance. When you receive this letter, showing your dedication and honesty to assist, I will like you to contact me immediately so that we would take the necessary steps immediately and I would provide you with a detailed mail of the business venture. I look forward to your prompt response.Yours Faithfully,Simon Zulu. CA (SA).

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com