These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

PLS HELP ME

From: VERA KUMPEL - verakumpel@hotmail.com

From: Mrs.VERA KUMPEL
LIBREVILLE FEDERAL REPUBLICQUE DU
OF GABON.


Dear,sir

I am a wife of late DR.Martin KUMPEL, who died after three days
Major-Operation at General hospital NkemBO REPUBLIC OF GABON.
He was a Computer scientist with the Banque des Etats de l'Afrique
centrale GABON branch.

I got to know of you courtesy of international business bureau,who
assured me of your honesty and capability in handling business/assistance
to people.
Sequel to my zeal towards the security of my life and my husband fund
in Foreign Security Firm .

I therefore write to give you break down of my life.
My dear, I have two happy days. Happy days are what we worked for, But
happy days are not easily worked for.(tears) my late husband left me
without a child. Besides, I was made to understand that, if a man died
without an issue all his wealth will be shared by the
entire relatives.

From the time immemorial, the tendency of human beings is live to live
together, very few normal human beings live in isolation from their
kind.

Therefore consciousness of kind leads to Community living with it's own
ethos and taboos.

Precisely, my husband had a secret Account Worth of $5.9 Million, with
the Foreign Security Firm, which I now demanded your ability/assistance
of receiving the fund on your side for safety. Since the money has to be claimed by a non connaissance.

Dear, I'm down with imperialism and tribal division, no sporadical act
nor pious revolution can resolve my present problems and condition.
Nothing will be of avail except one from overseas assist me and claim
this fund through the help of my husband Arttorney in GABON

For now I am helpless and I must depend on this funds to support and
sustain myself.
But tomorrow may be well on the way, Flying low or high in life depends
in God.

My humble duty now is to pray that my wound
shall be healed if ever you will never fail me in the long days and
longer nights.

You can contact me through this email address or through this one:.........

I await your kind response.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.VERA KUMPEL.


Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE