These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 02, 2007

Re: waiting to hear from you

From: James Tetteh - jam_tetteh@katamail.com

Attn: Sir/Madam,

I'm James Tetteh. I work with my boss that runs a Bureau de change here in Accra, Ghana.

I'm writing to offer a joint partnership in investing overseas. A foreign customer of ours had made some deposit with us for over the period of six years. For some time now we haven't heard from him, my boss has made several efforts to reach him but all to no avail. Recently I came across his house help who informed me about his death.

She also discussed with me some valuables including documents, which she found in one of the briefcase belonging to her boss. After proper investigation, I have now discovered that our late customer deposited some valuables in a security and finance company here in Accra, Ghana. Some of these deposits are gold. I believe with your influence, it would be easier and safer to make claims and transfer this deposit outside the country.

My boss who is not educated does not even know the value of most of the deal of safe keeping this customer had with us.

I also got an evidence of the deposit he made in cash, which is the total of $32million. I'm writing you so that you can partner with us so that we can make these claims. Because the house help and I cannot do this all by our selves, as it would be better to make the claims from abroad. I want you to stand in as a relative to my late client while we provide every necessary's documentation for you to make the claims.

We would all make an agreement on how we shall share every claims made.

If you can handle this, please reply as soon as you can with your private telephone number where I can reach you. Presently, I am in the United Kingdom looking for a reputable foreign business Man who will take charge of this deposit and I will be in London, UK for few Days so please contact me by phone as soon as possible.

I shall wait to hear from you.

Yours Truly,

Mr. James Tetteh,
Tel: + 44-701-702-6692. With tax season right around the corner, make sure to follow these few simple tips