These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, March 02, 2007

Your Urgent Response Please

From: jomeck tatah - jomeck_tatah@yahoo.co.uk

Dearest one,


Permit me to go into business relationship with you. My name is Jomeck Tatah the son of the late chief Frank Tatah former Director of import and export of cocoa and timber, Here in the abidjan. I have a business that I want to do with you if only you are interested and honesty, because I need someone who is honest, trustful and have fear of GOD in him.

I have the sum of Nine Million Five Hundered Thousand Dollars (US $9.5M) that kept in a security company in Europe by my late father. He also said that the security company does not know the content of the safe Box as it was deposited as family valuable. He also used my name to Deposit the safe box that contains the money as his first Son for next of kin.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business assocaites, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice who will help me transfer this money and use it for investment purposes in his Country, I want you to assist me in clearing this fund into your account overseas as a beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for an ivestment purpose, such as real estate management.

My intrested areas of investment are; REAL ESTATE,HOTELS, PETROLUM INDUSTRY.
So if you are willing to help me , write me immediately let me give you the contacts of the security company where the consignment is been deposited in Europe.
You should also provide me with your private telephone and fax numbers for easier communication. Expecting to hear from you soonest. You can also reach me through this particuler box; jomeck_tatah@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks and remain blessed .

Jomeck Tatah


---------------------------------

Planlägg din tid online med Yahoo! Kalender. Gratis och integrerad med Yahoo! Mail. Få den på: http://se.mail.yahoo.com