These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 07, 2007

Can I Trust You

From: Donna DUKUH - dukulyson@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

I am Donna DUKUH, I am married to late Mr. Michel DUKUH a wealthy Togolese
entrepreneur but he died in the year 2005 after a brief illness that lasted
for only four days, we were both born again Christians and were married for
fourteen years with two girls.

Recently my doctor told me that I would not last for the next four months
due to cancer though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my
condition, I decided to look for good Christian and God fearing individual
that will invest properly the sum of US$6.8M which my late husband deposit
with a security firm under the coverage of family valuables for my girls 's
future the way I am going to instruct herein.

I hereby seek your attention and support towards creating a conducive and
meaningful future for my girls to establish and further their education
under your care in your country by wisely investing the above mention funds
in any of the stock market you deem very lucrative in your country or
abroad. I took this decision because I don't have a better hand that will
look after my girls and my husband relatives are Moslems and I don't want my
husbands hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a
situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the
reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am
going to be in the Bosom of the Lord, Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord
will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need telephone
communication in this regard because of my health and the presence of my
husbands relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this
development.

As soon as I receive your positive response and is able to trust you with my
girls, we shall the discuss your compensation and the modalities for the
transfer of the funds to your country, I will also issue you a letter of
authority that will empower You the new beneficiary of the funds as I want
you to always pray for me because I am about to go for an operation which my
doctor confirm is under probability for me that come out of the operation
alive but my happiness is that I lived a life of a Worthy Christian.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual
for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I
stated Herein.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Donna DUKUH

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01