These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, April 07, 2007

From MARY ::::::::pls reply

From: mary macus - marymacus82@yahoo.com

from MARY MACUS

email:marymacus82@yahoo.com
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
dearest one

I was browsing by and saw your profile and my spirit lead me to contact you I am very sorry for coming to you in this way and any inconvenience this mail may cause you but I believe firmly that through the basis of humanitarian assistance my plea will be treated with favourable attention.

I am MARY the only DAUGTHER of late Mr.and Mrs.MACUS. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory coast,my father was arrested and later died in prison by the present government for financing the rebels that controls the northern part of the country. My mother died when I was a baby and since then my
father took me so special.

Before the arrestation of my father on Dec 2006 here in Abidjan he secretly called me and told me that he has the sum of five million,United State Dollars. USD ($ 5,00,000) left in fixed suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan,that he used my name as his only DAUGTHER as the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose. please this is the reason why i contact you

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

1) To help in receiving this money in your country and to help me invest this found in a good profitable business

2) To serve as a guardian of this fund after the transaction.

3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you a good percentage from the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you will indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14 days you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks for your understanding and God bless.

YOURS SINCERELY, MARY


---------------------------------
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos