These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dear Beloved One

From: Mrs Teressa Stevens - teressa_stevensfamily@terra.com

Dear Beloved One,

In a brief, I am Mrs Teressa Stevens, Wife of late Mr Stevens James, a white
farmer, murdered by unknown assailants 2003 in Zimbabwe.

My husband was a white farmer in Zimbabwe who was brutally murdered in the land
dispute in Zimbabwe by the agents of the ruling government of President ROBERT
MUGABE for his alleged support and sympathy for the opposition MDC PARTY led by
the minority white farmers. My husband was among the few white rich farmers
murdered in cold blood by the war veterans backed by the government. Before the
death of my husband, he deposit the sum of US$20.5M (Twenty Million Five hundred
thousand United State Dollars) with one of the Financial Institution, as if he
knew the looming danger in ZIMBABWE. We were married for twelve years.

Presently this money is still with the Financial Institution. Recently, my
Doctor told me that I might not last for the next Eight months due to an
inflammation of my liver. This has led to my being on 24 hours intensive care,
in a private clinic here in Cotonou Rep. of Benin. I am tired of living like
this.

I have decided to donate part of this fund to an individual, group or a charity
organisation that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.
I want an individual, or Charity Organisation that will use this fund for
orphanages, widows, and helping land mine victims worldwide.

I took this decision because my husband's relatives are Trouble Makers and I
don't want my husband's efforts to be used for trivialities I do not want a
situation where my husband's sweat will be used in material pursuits. This is
why I am taking this decision.

Please ensure to contact me immediately to enable me direct you to the Man of
God who has delibrately devoted his time for prayers and morale support to see
that I survived.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this
same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hope to receive your reply.

Remain blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Teressa Stevens