These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, April 12, 2007

From Tan Wong(Business Proposal

From: Mr.Tan Wong - tanwongtw09@yahoo.com.hk

FROM: TAN WONG

(tanwongtw09@yahoo.com.hk)

I am Mr.Tan Wong director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an

obscured business suggestion for you.

I have urgent and confidential business proposition for you that will be of great

benefit for both of us.It involves a deceased client(Major Fadi Basem) of my bank

who deposited the sum of $24,500.000.00 only in my branch and the client was

reported dead along with his family due to war crisis involving Americans and

Iraqis.My bank have carried out serious search to locate his next of kin since his

death but to no avail and the client confided in me the last time he visited my

bank that i alone knew of this said funds and no next of kin was indicatede in the

official papers he used in depositing the funds in my bank,so i am proposing to

you as a foreigner to come and lay claim to it in order for the funds to be shared

between me and you.

My attorney will prepare the necessary document to put as the next of kin to

Major.After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for

claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in

your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by

us.There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a

legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents to give

it the legal backing it requires.Once the funds have been transferred to your

nominated bank account,we shall share in the ratio of 65% for me, 30% for you and

5% will be use to pay back any partner at the ending of the transfer for any money

spent in the process of the transfer.Should you be interested,please send me your

full names and current residential address in order for the processing of the

docuemnts to commence and I will prefer you to reach me on private email address

(tanwongtw09@yahoo.com.hk) and i shall provide you with more details of this

operation.Umost discretion is required in the matter.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Regards,

Mr.Tan Wong.

---- ACTiWA Komputery - http://www.actiwa.pl