These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 22, 2007

CAN I TRUST

From: MARIA BELLANY WALSH - mariabellanywalsh@myway.com

My Dear,

Compliments, I have been passed your information by your country's public directory on people who are seeking loan to fund their lucrative projects.

I can be of help to you if you can help protect my interest too. I have $15 million to facilitate your project if you can carry out this my last wish.My name is Mrs. Maria Bellany Walsh. I am 59 years old and lost my husband 2 years ago who left me much to live on. I am presently in London waiting for an operation and praying that I survive. I have worked hard and achieved success only to realise how bad my son wish me to die after I was diagnosed for cancer.

For this I have decided to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity for the good work of humanity, rather than allow my wicked son or my cunning relatives to use my hard earned funds inappropriately. I have decided to aid your project with $15 Million (Fifteen Million Dollars) if you will help me do the logistics of moving the money and donating to charity. I will give you all information to claim the money which is presently lodged in a security house in London.All I need is for you to handle the logistics of moving the money from deposited company to a safe place or bank so my son will not know. Please be aware that this might involve direct dealing with the bank, my son and relations will be on the look out for any movement in the funds. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished.

If you show interest I shall instruct the bank that you are the new beneficiary and forward all necessary things required for the bank to release money to you.
At the moment I cannot take telephone calls, I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get before the operation. I can only communicate occasionally by email.
mariabellanywalsh@myway.com Wishing you all the best of luck, Please provide me with the below details on reply:
Are you married? How old are you? Your Phone Number/Fax?
(pls. don't reply with displayed hospital fax no.)
What kind of project / business you will use the money for.
Love,
Maria
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx