These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, May 22, 2007

URGENT PLEASE

From: oseni mos - oseni23@gmail.com

ATTN: DIRECTOR,

This Letter Was First Sent To You But Uptill Now, I
Have Not Heard From You. Based On This, I Decided To
Reach You through This Means. Though, I Know For
Security Reasons, This Is Not the Safest Means To
Reach You, But Was Left With No Other Viable Option
Since There is The Pressing Need To Reach You. I Am
Quite Sure That This Mail Will Surprise You since I
Have Not Been Having Previous Correspondences with
You.Greetings In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Most Merciful
All praises are due to Allah, we praise Him,
we seek His help and we ask for His forgiveness.
Firstly l must congratulate you for finding time amist your tight
schedule in your official capacity to read my message
I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of Sani Abacha
the Late Nigerian Head of State.The government has frozen all the family
account
and auctioned all our properties.Just recently as you are aware that my son
Abba Abacha
was indicted by the authorities in swirtzerland over money laundering and
the Nigeria Govt
has now opened the case of my first son Mohammade standing trail for avery
long time,
To save the family from total bankruptcy I have managed to ship out through
a shipping company,
the sum of US80m,500,000.00.{eighty million,five hundred thousand
usd dollars kept by my late husband. The money was disguised to beat
the Nigerian security and it is currently deposited in a swift security
firm
whose name is withheld for now until we open communication,This arrangement
is known to you and my son Mohammed alone, who shall be in full charge of
the transaction as I am being placed on
security surveillance for now. I want you to recieve the money and pay it
into your
account for the family safely. I am offering you 30% for assisting me
secure this money fast before it is located by the Nigerian
Government Agents.
*****Please contact my son on his email address
oseni@gmail.com;, so that
he can forward to you all the neccessary details.
Kindly send your phone and fax numbers for easy
communications.
Best regards.
Mrs. Mariam Abacha