These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, May 25, 2007

Good day

From: Edward Apati - ed_apat9999@web.de

Good day,
with warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this
letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this
proposal from me since you do not know me personally. However, I am
sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I propose with
my free mind and as a person of integrity.
My name is Edward.A. Manfred Becker the only son of Mr.Manfred Becker who was an
an oil merchant/contractor befor his death in an autoclash inwhich i lost my two
sisters and my mum.I have just recieved a letter that my fathers money in standard
bank south africa amonted to $12.500.000 (twelve million five hundred US dollar) has
been transffered to a security and finace in company in holland as directed by my father
befor his death.
I am in the military and we are currently in afganistan for a peace keeping mission and i
will be here for 18 months.This is why i cannot travell to holland for this claim.hence,this
is why i am looking for a riable and willing parthner whose account this money can be transffered
to and also bring an ideal on how to invest this oney befor my retirement from the military.for this
support you will recieve 30%.If you are interested in assisting me,you can send an email to my private
email address for more details.
edwardbeckerr@aim.com [mailto:edwardbeckerr@aim.com]
Geetings from,

Edward. A.Becker

SMS schreiben mit WEB.DE FreeMail - einfach, schnell und
kostenguenstig. Jetzt gleich testen! *http://f.web.de/?mc=021192* [http://f.web.de/?mc=021192