These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, May 25, 2007

Greeting,s My Dear

From: maa johnson - maajj_johnson2020@hotmail.com

My Dear,
How are you today? hoping that this mail will get to you in good
health.As it may interest you to know,i am searching for a reliable person
who can be my partner in this transaction.
Let me start by introducing myself to you,I am jeffrey Maa johnson , a
Sierra
Leonean,the only son,of late Mr and Mrs.Maa Johnson,(may there soul
rest in perfect peace)My father was the former Chairman of Sierra-Leone
National Gold & Diamond Corporation,
My father was assassinated by the rebels, led by Major John Paul
Koromah, because my family never supported the Major John Paul Koromah and
his group that overthrew our democratically elected President Tijan
Kabba on 24th december 1999 and forced him to exile.

After the assassination of my father, the West African Peace Keeping
Force (ECOMOG) were in control of my village Mende, which made it
possible for me to escape from my village hide out.Before then, I had
searched for some information in our family villa and I found the key to my
late father's underground strong room where I discovered a Metallic
Trunk Box containing Sixteen Million U.S. Dollars(US$16,000,000.00)
and some Gold and Diamonds,
To be honest,the save box belongs to my father and his diamond dealers
association but hence my father was killed,not knowing the actual
source of his dead,i decided to made away with the save box.

To God be the glory,With the help of a Diplomat,the trunk box have been
successfully lifted to a finance company and has been deposited there
under diplomatic coverage as a family valuable treasure.I wish to find a
reliable, honest and trustworthy person/partner who will help in
securing this money in his account without betraying me.

I have the primary aim of establishing viable business with this
money abroad because all my hope lies on it, that is why i have to cool
down and take time to search for a responsible, honest and reliable
person/partner abroad who will handle this affair to my satisfactory and
help to create a
safe heaven for me.

Right now i am still in the assylum camp for security reasons and i
have with me all the documents that covers the box.I have suggested that
20% of the total money will be given to any body involved in this
transaction with trust and honesty.
Please endeavour to keep this issue highly confidential because of its
nature. Waiting to hear from you.
Thanks and Best Regards,
jeffrey Maa johnson

email maageffrey_2d2007@yahoo.fr

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01