These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 23, 2007

SAVE A SOUL

From: Ego Philip - ego_philip@yahoo.co.uk

SAVE A SOUL.

I write this letter with a heavy heart knowing very well that I am being
victimized and oppressed by my step-mother yet there is no one to help. My
father died leaving me behind to ascend the throne as the "Amayanebo" the
king of the Ogoni people. On knowing this, my step-mother used her
political powers to prevail on some corrupt community leaders to deny me
of the kingship. As a result of that the youths embarked on angry protest
destroying things. This made the government to institute a commission of
inquiry to investigate the cause of the violent protest. Consequently, I
have been placed on a house arrest pending when the commission of enquiry
will finish their investigations.

All these are happening to me because my biological mother did not live
with my father until his death. Also my country derives the highest
percentage of Crude Oil from my community. For this the oil companies are
paying royalties to the king. So my step mother would not want me to
inherit the thrown. She would rather prefer her own son which is contrary
to our tradition to be the king. So she has used her position and power to
buy the elderly people in the community who are supposed to install me as
the king. They have installed her son, my junior as the "AMAYANOBO", king
of the community.

My problem now is that before the death of my father he willed some
amount of money to me. This money was deposited with a security company
outside my country for safe - keeping. I am still under house arrest and
my travel documents have been seized. I don't just know what to do. The
only option I have right now is to give someone the LETTER OF AUTHORITY
to enable him or her transfer the fund on my behalf into his / her
account. I am doing this because I don't have any foriegn account. Also
the rate at which my step-mother is going after me she will do more harm
to me if she notices that my late father left so much for me. I am not
financially ready for all the troubles this woman is giving to me.
However, with this money in my possesion I can seek redress in a law
court. I am very sure that I will be vindicated at last.

Your commission for helping me is negotiable in addition to that you stand
to gain more when they will crown me the king of my community. Your
commission is beyond the immediate gain so please, do not charge much as
commission. As soon as we conclude negotiation on your commission we will
sign a memoradum of understanding and then proceed without delays.

Please, help me to safeguard this money by transfering it into your
account pending when I will be free again. If I leave it still in the
security company I will not have the fund to seek redress for the
injustice that has been done to me. Please, help me out and save a soul.
The fund amounts to US$16,000,000.00(Sixteen Million United States
Dollars).

If you are interested in saving a soul please, reply me and send me your
phone number for further communication. I will also give you more
information.

Stay blessed.

Prince Ego Williams