These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Seeking investment assistance

From: Hazem Abdulgani - habdulgani@rediffmail.com

Good day,
Permit me to introduce that I am Hazem, the first son of a late Aswad Abdulgani, a millionaire mogul and the Chairman of Saudi Fisheries Investment in Saudi Arabia who died in a fatal car accident three years ago. I got your contact from a reliable source and I am therefore contacting you to assist me in channeling the sum of $5 Million U.S Dollars belonging to my late father into a productive investment ventures in your country. This money was reserved by my late father for the acquisition of New Marchineries and coldroom equipments meant for expanding his fishing business in Saudi Arabia but was deposited in two trunk boxes with a security company in the United Kingdom and the content of the consignment was declared to the security company as african art meant for export to his foreign partner for security reason. 3 years after the death of my father, the security company in the United Kingdom addressed a letter to me for the claiming of the consignment and also to present the foreign partner to my fath
er on whose behalf the consignment was deposited.
As an inexperienced 20 years old boy, being the heir of my father's estate, in view of this I am contacting you to present you as the foreign partner of my late father to the security company in order to claim the funds from them and then apply the funds with your assistance on a lucrative investment of your choice in your country and for your efforts, I am willing to compensate you with 20% of the funds.
I shall be expecting your urgent response so that I can furnish you with further information about the funds. All replies in response to this mail shall be directed to my private email address: habdulgani@fsmail.net. Thank you. May this mail receive its earliest attention
Yours
Hazem Abdulgani
Saudi Arabia