These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, June 05, 2007

From Department of Petroleum Resources DPR

From: dickson clark - dicksonclark909@yahoo.ca

From Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
PlPlot 456 Apapa Lagos-Nigeria

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Dickson Clark I am an attorney to a deceased Immigrant, who was a business man/contractor in my country with the Crude Oil sector of the government. Here-in-after shall be referred to as my client.On the 6th of June 2002, my client, his wife and their three Children died in the Kenyan Airways plane crash from U.A.E.Since then I have been managing his properties, and a contract, which he executed for the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), Which I monitored the payment as his attorney.

Now the money for the contract has been deposited in a bank which I would want you to assist in repatriating before it gets confiscated by the government,Particularly,the bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within a short period of time.The deceasedhas an account Valued at $10.5 million dollars (USD). Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 7 months now I seek Your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $10.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you, I and his account officer would share the money. 45% to me and the accountant, 45% for you, 10% for miscellaneous expenses that might arise.

I have all necessary information that can be used to back up any Claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us to see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Below is the information needed from you so that I can start processing for the documents.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR FULL HOME ADDRESS
3.YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER

Please get in touch with me by my E-mail address with your full names and address,personal telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction. N.B. your response should be directed to( dicksonclark909@yahoo.ca ) for urgent attention.

Kindest Regards
Barr.Dickson Clark (ESQ).

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE