These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Your Draft Is Ready Reward Time

From: Rev Frank Dennis - robertlawcoltd01@yahoo.co.uk

Dearest Friend,

Compliment of the day to you

How are you doing? Hope you have not forgotten me, I am Rev Frank
Dennis,
the man from Nigeria who contacted you some time ago to assist me
secure the
release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a
contract/inheritance
that was awarded by my government some time ago during the military
regime.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm
Happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under
the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil.

Presently I'm in London-United Kingdom for investment projects with my
own Share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past
efforts
and attempts to assist me In transferring those funds, I made sure you
are
not left out the Benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you
sum
of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. (US$500,000.00) Draft.

My new partner and I agreed to compensate you with that amount for all
you're past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter.

I Appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get
in touch With my secretary Mr. Robert Lawrence and instruct him on how
to
send the Bank draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you
receive
the Draft so that we can Share the joy together after all the suffer
ness at
that time. In the Moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment
projects which me And my partner are having at hand, finally, remember
that I
had left Instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact him, he
will
send the Draft to you, so feel free to get in touch with MY SECRETARY
NOW with
the following informations for him to give you instructions on how to
have the
bank draft delivered to you:

1. FULL NAMES
2. MAILING ADDRESS
3. MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS.

Below is the contact of my secretary:

Mr. Robert Lawrence
E-mail: robertlawcoltd01@yahoo.co.uk

Best Regards,
Rev Frank Dennis