These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HELLO DEAR FRIEND

From: victoria nduk - victoria_nduk2009@yahoo.it

Dear One,

I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you.

I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity.

I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. well, i am Victoria Ndu 19years old girl and I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emmergency.In nutshell,

My (late)father Dr Dominic Nduk,was the personal advicer to the former head of state in my country Liberia in west africa. But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed.
However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important document (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of (US$10.5m)Ten million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in A SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY)which i am the next of kin. Meanwhile,i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him. Furthermore,you can contact the company for confirmation and i will issue a letter of authorisation on your name,

that will enable the security company to deal with you on my behalf.I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me or take me as your daughter and manage the money.Conclusively,i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this proposal. for confidential purposes, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated,

thanks
Miss victoria Nduk

---------------------------------
L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la Nuova Yahoo! Mail