These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, June 20, 2007

RePlease Read And Reply Asap

From: MrsDoherty Ofei N Doleh - dohertyofei@yahoo.com

Hello,
I understand that through Internet may not be the best way to communicate up with you considering the fact that we have never met each other before. However, I had earlier sent you a letter by post office over one month ago and i did not get any response from you. I am not sure if you eventually received my letter, so i decided to contact you through the this email again since it happens to be the best option that i have to reach again. I am contacting you because i need you to assist me handle something that i am unable to take care of alone there in your country.
My name is Mrs. Doherty Ofei N'doleh, i am from Sierra Leone, the rich Diamond district in Africa. My late husband used to be an inner caucus and a key officer during the past military regime of the former President of Sierra Leone, MAJOR JOHNNY KOROMA. I believe you should have heard all over the news then on BBC and CNN about the various voilent coup attempts to overthrow President JOHNNY KOROMA by rival the rebel forces, which led to an outburst of the various civil war in Sierra Leone some years ago.
During that war, President JOHNNY KOROMA depended heavily on foreign earnings that he generated from the booming Diamond trade and other finacial contributions that he received from secret sponsors who supported his`regime to remain in power. All the money and diamonds were kept in President JOHNNY KOROMA's presidential villa, because our country's entire banking systems had collapsed as a result of the on going war.The opposition rebel forces were very strong and they resisted JOHNNY KOROMA's troops, a lot of people were killed by the rebel forces.At a time it became obvious that President JOHNNY KOROMA's people were going to loose the war to the oposition forces, so JOHNNY KOROMA and his key officers in his administration had to flee from Sierra Leone for the safety of their lives. It was case of survival of the fittest, so they shared everything they had remaining in their custody.
My husband had a very huge amount in his possession, up to a total of about $12.milion USD and some fractions.My husband told me that the money belong to him and President Koroma, although he confided in me that about 70 -80% of that money belong to president JOHNNY KOROMA himself.My husband tried to move the whole money out of the country, but he was unable to do so because our country's entire banking systems were completely down and destroyed due to the on going war. Alternatively,he packaged all that money and hid it in a local storage place before we escape to Ghana where we are still presently living now as asylum seekers.
My husband died of a heart disease after several months on exile in Ghana while he was still making plans to shift the money out of sierra leone.After my husband died, I was calm and waited to get signals from JOHNNY KOROMA, because my husband had informed me that majority part of that money belongs to JOHNNY KOROMA. But i never got to meet or hear from JOHNNY KOROMA again before he died and have not been able to return back to sierra leone due to the constant conflicts there. Most of our people are still being killed everyday by the rebels and enemy rival tribes.
I have contacted you because i intend to find my way and settle with my Children in an oversea country where we can live a peaceful life and where my family can start utilizing this money since we cannot go back to sierra leone due to the conflicts there.I have made arrangements to push the money out of sierra leone but i need to find someone who i can trust to assist me receive the money and keep the money safe for me. You do not need to worry much on your side,because I have already laid down every arrangements for the 100% successful movement of that money out of Sierra Leone to Europe, but I need to find a trusted person who will assist me receive the money and make plans for safe keeping, banking and good investments, and i am willing to offer you some reasonable share of that money if you can assist me.
I have contacted you because i have a safe arrangements to move the money into your country,and i need you to assist me receive the money there and make arrangements to help me secure the money on your side in safe bank accounts and investments.I will be providing you with more details of myself and my arrangements when i hear from you and please understand that it is important that you keep this discussion private between you and i alone as i need to be careful and ensure that we attain 100% smooth successful movement of the money out of Africa and into your country. This money is our last hope to plan for the future of my children and some other extended members of our family whose future are dependent on that money.
Please let me know if you can work with me so that we can discuss further details and negotiate on the terms in which we will work together. I will give you more details when i hear from you. I await your response.
Warmest Regards,
Mrs. Doherty N'doleh