These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 28, 2007

hello its urgent

From: jones jones - jonesjones@zoznam.sk

Section 308 of the Nigeria Constitution confers this as a legitimate
procedure of funds transfer to the right beneficiary
Nigeria.usembassy.gov, Nigeria Diplomatic Mission To United States of
America

Company Reg No: 2006/079414/23
Universal Building,132-133
Park Hurst,Balfour-Unit
Lagos
Nigeria.


ATT:YOUR BENEFICIARY


Hello,

I am Barrister W. Jones ,Solicitor and Advocate at Law.I am the
personal Lawyer to Late Engr.smith jones ,Working in an oil servicing
company In NIGERIA. Referred to as my client 21st of April 2005, my
client,his wife, and their three children were involved in a car accident
along Sagamu express way. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost
their lives.Since then I have made several inquiries to the embassy to
locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name
over the Internet. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money
and property left behind by my late client before they Get onfiscated or
declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge deposits were lodged,
Where the deceased had an account Valued at about (US$20 milliondollars)
has Issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin. Or have the account
confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over four
years now.I decide to seek your consent to Present you as the Next Of
Kin,of the deceased,So that this account valued at (US$20 million dollars)
can be paid to you and then You and Me Can share the money. 50% to Me and
40% to You while 10% for any expenses.


So what i will require from you in letter is for you to send me these

details below;

1.FULL NAME
2.CONTACT ADDRESS
3.TEL/FAX NUMBER
4.MOBILE NUMBER
5.AGE
6.OCCUAPATION
7.SEX
8.COUNTRY
9.I.D CARD

With these details I will now file an application to the bank as next
of kin to my late client, and send me these details immediately as we
cannot afford delays.

United State Approval Commissioners;

Dr. Rose A. Allen Dr.Themba Nzama
(Zonal Co-ordinator)

Thanks as I await your urgent response. Please reply me via this
email(barrister_jones002@yahoo.com or barrister_jones003@yahoo.com

Yours Sincerly,

Barrister W. Jones, Esq