These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hello

From: Miss Manuela Smith - miss_manuelasmith@indiatimes.com

Hi,
I'm Miss.Manuela Smith by name and i'm 30years old, i've
been married for 2years and now divorce without no
kids.I'm an American by birth, I've been having a
problem with my Dad who i live with but right now due
to our differences, i have left the United States
after the death of my Mom in United state. MY Dad
works with Oil Contractors in UK and Africa include
some parts of the Asian and American.I work with my
father as his personal auditor and we move around for
his contracts whereever he is awarded.
My ex-husband,David Williams, absconded with my dad's
money which was kept with me after a completion of a
contract in EAST london,UK.When my ex-husband got
absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars. this
brought the first brokeup between me and my dad,
because he thought we have the deal together, but not
knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has
been harsh and tough against me about this.
After all these happened to me and caused by my
Ex-Husband. I joined a dating site (www.coupleme.com)
where I met an white man online here who promised
heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me
happy in life; "I never knew I was going from Fry-pan
to Fire". The white man told me of an investment
opportunities in Africa and he convinced me to come
along with alot of money while coming down here with,
which I did. On getting here, all his intention was to
take away the money from me and leave me alone.
I came from the United States with a total sum of
$2.5m with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's
business and contracts renumeration. Because the white
man told me of an idea to invest in Oil firms here.
When I got here, he made all possibles means to get
the money from me and get away with my money. Then
when I noticed this, for me to be more safe and
secure, I put this money in a travelling luggages and
locked it up with a security code known to me only and
i deposited it with a Insurance Security/Freith
Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my
assets. Thereafter I left the man's apartment to an
hotel where I am in right now and from which I am
communicating with you now.
Now, i'm in need of your trust and help towards this,
Cus i really want to get out of here and get back to
the state. Thats why i'm on the dating site to meet
someone so real and
trustwothy,loving,caring,understanding,cool,intelligent,down
to earth,good sense of humour.god fearing,someone i
can trust with all i have and spend the rest of my
life with and have kids in life. Cus the security
company told me that if i hard to take my boxes from
them, that i've to bring my husband along, cus that is
the aggrement i made with them when i deposited my
boxes.I want to know if you will be of honest towards
this, i want to know if you wont get my boxes and run
away with it and abandont me here.This is all i hope
on thats why i want to know the kind of man you are.I
am promising you 30% of the money in my boxes with no
joke, and no games, please play straight with
me........Okay.Would you be able to help me get my
boxes from the security company?No to following countries;Nigeria.Togo,Ghana,Lebanon and Nepal.And i will let you know the code to open my boxes so that you can get
some money out and send it to me for me to pay my
hotel bills and my flight ticket to meet you in
person, let me know if you willl keep secret and be of
help to get my boxes to you.
Hope you will be honest and trust towards this.

Sincerely Manuela.
P.S: Can you send me some of your pictures if you dont
mind