These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, July 15, 2007

Confidential NoticesRead with Utmost Importance

From: Mark Ossinger - markossinger2@hotmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This mail transmission is been sent by a lawyer. It contains information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally
exempt from disclosure. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege,including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.

Greeting,


I am Mark Ossinger advisor. An indigene of your country used to work as a contractor with Shell electro-chemical and Development Company.After shall be referred to as my client. My client, his wife and their three children were involved aboard Egypt Air Flight 990, which crashed into the Atlantic Ocean on October 31,1999 view: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm


According to information gathered from the Financial/security computer, He is yet to receive the balance of his fixed Deposit valued at USD$25.5M (Twenty Five Million ,Five hundren thousand United States Dollars Only) from the remittance office. I am saddle with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign partner who could act as his next of kin. As the account officer, I have the Certificate of Deposit, and its Agreement in his file with me. He left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin to be contacted documents related to the Deposit, which I have in my possession. As his financial advisor, The Governing Body of the international remittance office has contacted me on this matter and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claim to the Fund. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the next of Kin so that the Government as "unclaimed/Abandoned Deposit" will not confiscate our late customer's Fund. Every documentation to successfully, present you
a
s


I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where his huge deposits were lodged, firm where the deceased had an account valued at about 20.5 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the account confiscated after six years if not claimed. So we have just one year left.

If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of
detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. Mark died intestate. In another year, if a next of kin is not located to inherit the fund, the Estate will revert back to the Bank's accounting system as "unclaimed" Late Mark died with no known or identifiable family member. This leaves me as the only person with the full picture of what the prevailing situation is in relation to the deposit.


All I require is your honest, co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by e-mails so we can discuss further.You may also, send your phone number so that I can call you.I look forward to your urgent response.


Best Regards,
Mark Ossinger