These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, July 15, 2007

FROM PAYNE

From: Robert Payne - robert_payne_office@yahoo.ca

ROBERT PAYNE CHAMBERS
13 GROSVENOR GARDENS
ABUJA NIGERIA
robert_payne_office@yahoo.ca
Dear Friend,

Good day.

It is my pleasure writting to know you and also
establish a non-ending business/family relationship
with you.

Let me start first by introducing myself very clearly
to you.

I am Barrister Robert Payne, My Legal Chamber is
located at #13 Grosvenor Gardens, Abuja, Nigeria. I
was the personal attorney to Late Mr Patrick Blake an
expartriate who worked with Nigeria Agip Oil Company
(NAOC), my cleint Late Mr. Patrick, died in an air
crash in October 24th 2005 in Nigeria. He was one of
the top officials in his company (NAOC) before his
death.

Click on this Link to read more story:-
www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/10/23/nigeria.plane/index.html
- 34k -

Being his personal attorney , I covered all his
financial activities Legally. I must tell you that my
late client did a lot of big businesses in the company
where he worked, I have helped him severally to move
out some large amount of funds out of the country when
he was alive.

On the 17th of march 2005 , he deposited the sum of
US$15.5 Million into a security company (TRUST LINK
SECURITIES & FINANCE) because that is the only place
he keeps his money because of the banking policy which
makes it impossible for such large sums to be
deposited into a bank by an individual.

I signed all the legal papers for the deaposit and
also he gave me the Certificate of deposit of the
funds because I handle all his financial activities.
Unfortunately he died in an air crash on the 24th of
October 2005.

Ever since he died, I have made all possible efforts
to get in touch with any of his relatives for the
claim of the funds but all efforts has proved negative
.

I got a letter from the bank on the 4th of July 2007
stating that I should provide the next of kin to my
late client for the claim of the funds and I had no
option but to search for a relaiable , capable and
trusted hand who will assist me foir the claims of
this fund as the next of kin to my client.

I want you to know that I have all the legal papers
covering the funds and being the personal attorney to
Late Mr. Patric Blake, I am the only one who has the
legal rights to provide and approve the next of kin to
Mr Patrick Blake.

I will legally back up evey move in this claim and I
will be representing you over here as my client .

No one know about this funds because my client always
keept all his activities in his company secret and I
am the only one he trusts with his secrets because I
back up his money and I have never let him down
because that is my life.

I know that opportunities like this come once in a
life time and I am not ready to miss this one and
moreover, I cannot just leave the money there in the
security company because if no one comes for claims,
the security company will take the money and I know it
will sure be shared amongst their top officials.

The most important thing that matters to me is your
trust that nothing will happen to my share of the
money when the funds finally gets to you. We can make
this work . Gust give me the chance to trust you and I
believe that everything will work out perfectly well.
This will change our lives and please I want you to
keep this secret within you for the mean time.

While Replying , I want you to give me these
information:
1: your full names
2: telephone number
3: fax number
4: age
5: Occupation

I believe we can do a great business and for this to
happen , we must give ourselves the chance to trust
each other.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Robert Payne (esq)


Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca