These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, July 20, 2007

From Brigitte Jacques

From: brigitte jacques - brigitte_jacques2007@yahoo.fr

From Brigitte Jacques. RUE 10, AVENUE I4 LOT 88, COCODY ABIDJAN . COTE D' IVOIRE.
My chosen Partner, Compliment of the season, Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I know this mail may come to you as asurprise, since we have not known or written before. I want to let you know that is your profile that pushed me to send this emailto you after my three days fasting and praying and I have the full hope thatyou will assist me. My Mother died long ago when she was about to deliver my most juniorsister Chantal,based that i lost my mother so early my father took me so special, because i am the only survival child from my family. Introducing my self, I am Brigitte Jacques 22 years of age the only daughter of thelate Mr and Mrs Robert Jacques, My father was a gold and cocoa merchantbased in Accra , Ghana and Abidjan ( Ivory Coast ) He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips. Before the death of my father on 27th February 2001 in a private hospitalhere in Abidjan . He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of USD$12.5M (Twelve Million five hundred thousand U.S), deposited in Bank in ( Abidjan Cote DEIvoire , that he used my name as his beloved daughter for the next of kin in depositing the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he waspoisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a foreign partnerin a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it forinvestment purpose such as expansion of his existing cocoa business and real estate management overseas. I have made an arrangement with the Local bank manager here on how best to transfer this money to overseas. Please I am humbly seeking your assistance in the following ways. 1- To assist me in providing an account of yours where this fund can quietlybe transferred into. 2-To serve as the guardian of this fund since I am still in school. 3)- To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further myeducation and to help me secure a residential permit in your country. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ Input after the successful transfer of this fund into yournominated account overseas, while 5% will be set aside to offset any expenses we may incure.
Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within the shortest possible time if you signify interest to assist me.

Thanks and God bless.
Yours sincerely Brigitte Jacques.
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Messenger vous offre 30 nouvelles émoticônes gratuites, installées directement dans votre Messenger !
http://www.emoticones-messenger.fr