These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, July 20, 2007

Hello Dear

From: Williams Eze - willie.214@hotmail.com

Dear

With compliments and respect,I beg your pardon for this unsolicited message, it was out of Curiosity that evolved this contact with you. I am Barrister Williams Eze, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Sir Richard Needham, a national of your country,who until his
death was an crude Oil Merchant and a civil contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria.

On Sunday, 27th of January 2002, my client, his wife {Lady Anna and their three children{Elizbeth,Dexter and James} were involved in terrible bomb blast that took live of innocent souls and unfortunately over 1000 people lost their lives and my client and his family were part of this
people that lost their lives.The web page below confirms the information,viz:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm

Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client's extended relatives to no avail.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet to locate any member of his family or any close name to his to no avail also as he did
not state any next of kin to his estate before the unfortunate incident.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get liquidated or declared Unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly (UNITED BANK
FOR AFRICA PLC,LAGOS NIGERIA ) where he operated an account valued precisely at 9.20 million USD dollar. The bank has issued me a Last notice to provide the next of kin of my client or have the account liquidated
within the next twenty one official working days.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a national of same country to stand in as the next of kin ,so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some group of officials who will get rid of the money and share it for their own selfish
interest and greed.Since I have not been successful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now, I seek your prompt consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued
at 9.20 million USD, can be paid to you as his next of kin then we can share the money according to an agreed ratio of 50/50.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate & lawful arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Looking forward to your swift reply.

Yours sincerely,

Williams Eze
Reply to willie.203@hotmail.com