These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, July 06, 2007

I need you now please

From: Michael Steve - mckst@hotmail.com

Good day,

I wish to solicit for your supportfinancially due to tragic incident that happened to me. My names are Michael Steve (M) thirty-fiveyears of age with wife and two kids. I'm aNigeria.

On the 4Th of march 2003 i had a seriousaccident, in fact it was God intervention. for goodthirty minutes , i was still on the ground without single life on me. The company i was working with thenwere informed, immediately they came and took meto a near by hospital.God be theglory life came into me again, after two days, i wentfor xray with the result immediately i was transfer ed to university of Nigeria teaching hospital.On the 17Th of September, 2004, a letter was sent to me from the company i was working withbefore the incident that there is no way the companycan wait for my getting better any longer since thecompany is still a small company. I pleaded if theycould still give me sometime but to no avail.

At last i was finally dropped and they gave me some amount ofmoney as payoff.All this while i was still in thehospital. July 24Th 2005, i was transfer ed fromuniversity of Nigeria teaching hospital to anon-standard hospital where I'm today for lack offund. From 2003 till date, i can not step my two legson the ground, after i had exhausted the money that wasgiven to me by the company, i had to sell all i had tofund my hospital bills.

Besides the physiological and emotionalimbalance being presently felt, I'm also financiallystranded and there is an operation i need to undergopresently that will cost me $30,000 to $32,000.(30,000.00 to 32,000.00 USD)

You can see how it has become imperative for me to seek for financial assistance as i have no means to get money in pursuance of my health.In view of this, i would want you toplease grant me a favour by assisting me financiallyto enable me undergo the operation for i pray to walknormal again so i can work to take care of my family.

I want to strongly plead with you not to consider this as scam. it is matter of LIFE and DEATH.

You can send your financial help to me through my doctor via Western Union or Moneygramme.
Dr Joseph Nathaniel
God's Grace Hospital
Abuja,F.C.T.
Nigeria
Please reply through this email address mckst@hotmail.comMay the almighty GOD in his infinite mercy reward you very greatly. (Amen).

GOD BLESS YOU.
Michael Steve
_________________________________________________________________
Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.
http://liveearth.msn.com