These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, July 06, 2007

Think about it and get to me urgent

From: Info Privacy - weahwailers@yahoo.fr

From: Mr. Weah Wailers.
Country: Liberia, West Africa.
Email: weahwailers@yahoo.fr

Dear in the lord

First and foremost, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this
transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given
genuine approval considering the facts we have not known each other
before; I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

I am Mr. Wailers Weah from Liberia, West Africa. I write to inform you
my desire to invest, and to buy a living house in your country. I am the
first son of Mr. Opong Weah; my father was a diamond/gold merchant in my
country.

My father had a bullet shot by the rebels on his way traveling out of my
country with two of my younger sister's due to present crisis that is
occurring in our country (Liberia). My sister's died on the spot while
UN peace keepers rescued my father, and he was taken to hospital for
medical treatment, were he later died.

Before his death he revealed to my mother about a deposit he made with a
security company in Ghana containing 55 kilos of raw gold and $35
million, (Thrity Five million us dollars). for safekeeping as family
treasures. My father did not disclose any of the content of the boxes to
the security company to avoid the officials from raising eyebrows to the
funds.

Presently my mother and I are in Ghana to notify the security company
for the claims, and we are staying in the refugee camp. Therefore I want
you to lecture me on how best we can invest this money, because my
father told me that it is dangerous to invest this money in Africa to
avoid suspicions, and due to market instability coupled with economic
and political instability facing African countries, considering all this
fact and the high economic growth in your country that is why we want to
invest in your country.

For your mutual assistance in actualizing this our objective, my mother
and I have agreed to offer you 25% of the total amount of the money. All
the vital documents covering the deposit and the ownership are intact,
which will be sent to you on your notifying us of your willingness to
assist.

Note: I have never disclosed this to any person apart from you, so you
have to keep this transaction as a top secret to yourself alone.

Also i will want you to forward across to me your direct Tel/Fax number
for more information's about this transaction.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive feedback.
Best regards,
Mr. Weah Wailers.
For the entire family