These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, July 08, 2007

Please Hely Me

From: william scatim - williamscatim_z@mixmail.com

From:williams catim,
Abidjan,Republic of
Cote d'ivoire.
E-mail: williamscatim1a@yahoo.com

son,

It's Good to write you.

I have a proposal for you this is however not mandatory nor will i in any
manner compel you to honour against your will. I am williams Catim. 21
years old and the only son of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. Catim.

My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)
who operated in the capital of Cote d'ivoire during his days. It is sad to
say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his
business trips abroad year 2004 12th Dec. Though his sudden death was
linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his
who travelled with him at that time.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6 years old,and
since then my father took me so special. Before his death on 12th Dec.
2004 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told
him that he has the sum of Four million,seven hundred thousand United
State Dollars.(USD$4.700,000) left in fixed deposit account in one of the
leading banks in Africa.

He further told him that he deposited the money in my name,and finally
issued a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession of
all the necessary but legal documents to this fund and the bank. I am just
21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to
do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds. This
is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant
political crisis here in Cote d'ivoire. The death of my father actually brought
sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this
regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:- 1. can you honestly help me
as your son? 2. can i completely trust you? 3. what percentage of the total
amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your
account? Please reach me via my above private email address.

My sincere regards,
williams Catim.


---------------------------------------------------------
Registra tu dominio en http://dominios.ya.com/. Con cada registro te regalamos 20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una.
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MÓVILES.
Desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/3mbvoz