These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, July 08, 2007

THIS FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT

From: Dr Ignatius Imala - officenote@freeisnet.it

Attention:

I must
solicit your confidentiality and assure you that I am contacting you in good
faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit. I am BARRISTER TUNER
BAKER, the Personal Attorney to late Mr. Andrew Hawley, an Oil
consultant/contractor with the Angolan National Oil Company (SONANGOL) who
died on December 25th, 2003 in a plane crash along with his wife (Merlyn)
and James (Son), Amanda (Daughter).Details of this incidence could be found
on the following:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html


Prior to the death of My Late Client, He deposited Funds totaling
US$12,500,000.00(Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
Only) with a Finance and Trust Deposit Company in the United Kingdom for a
Five Year Period (1999-2004).Upon maturity, the Management of the Security
Company in United Kingdom sent a routine notification to his forwarding
address in Angola which they had on his File but got no response.


After Several Unsuccessful attempts to locate my Late Client, they
contacted me as his Personal Attorney to come forward with my Late Client\'s
Next of Kin or Relative so that the Funds which he lodged in a Suspense
Account with them can be released to Him or Her. Under this Circumstance,
all efforts to locate any of my Late Client\'s Next of Kin or Relative have
proved abortive.

I am contacting you purposely for the Fact that his
Testament on the Deposit Agreement with the Security Company contains a
residuary clause giving me, his Personal Attorney, full authority to
nominate the Beneficiary to his residuary estate. Hence, I am contacting you
so that the funds can be released to you and subsequently, we can disburse
the Funds upon Agreed Terms which we shall have to negotiate.

I want
you to know that by Virtue of my Position as his Personal Attorney, I
guarantee that I shall secure and furnish you all the Relevant Legal
Documents which will confirm you as the Next of kin/Beneficiary to my late
Client so that the management of the Finance Company will Process the
release of the Funds to you. Please be rest assured that this transaction
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me with your phone
and fax numbers for further communication.
you can contact me on this
email address; barrtunerbaker@yahoo.com.hk
Regards.

BARRISTER
TUNER BAKER



________________________________________________
Messaggio spedito
da WebMail di FreeIsnet