These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 11, 2007

ATTN PLS

From: JAMES LOLA - attn_from_james@hotmail.com

LEAD GROUP CHAMBER.1 Churchill Place,E14 5HP London,United Kingdom. Attention: Sir/Madam, I am barrister LOLA JAMES OF LEAD GROUP CHAMBER.
This mail is written and intended to solicit your assistance to be
presented as NEXT OF KIN to my late client, MR MARK KOGAN my Deceassed
client MR MARK KOGAN of 108 Richmond hill, ontario made a fixed deposit
of funds valued t $10 Million (TEN MILLON UNITED STATE DOLLARS) Only
with a financial company which will not disclose for now. Unfortunately
he lost his life on the bomb explosions that took placed in london on
july 7th 2005 [I have for Ref;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/uk/2005/london_explosions/default.stm]and
left on clear beneficiary as next of kin except some vital documents
related to the disposit still in my possession as the famillys legal
counsel. The governing body of the finance company has contacted me on
this matter and I am yet to provide the next of kin to my claim to the
fund. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you ,I shall seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin so that my late client's
fund will not confiscated by the finace company as informed in their
last letter to me dated APRIL 10th 2007 for the sake of transparency on
this matter, you are free to make immediate contact to me via my E-Mail
address (mr_lola_james@hotmail.com)
for futher information related to this matter.Thank you very much for
you anticipated aceptance while i expect you prompt response.Your
Faithfully,LOLA JAMES(ESQ)

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01