These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 09, 2007

BUSINESS VENTURE

From: Sherif Sambo - sherif_sambov@email.si

From: Sherif Sambo
Address: Accra-Ghana,
Email: sherif_sambov@email.si

Dear Sir,

I am Mr Sherif, Accounts supervisor with International Commercial Bank, Ghana.
I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On January,
2006, a Foreign Diamond consultant/contractor with the Ghana National Diamond
Corporation, Mr. David Sluka, made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve
calendar months, valued at SD$29,500,000.00, (Twenty Nine Million, Five
Hundred Thousand Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, I sent
a reminder and finally I discovered from his contract employers, the Ghana
National Diamond Corporation that Mr. David Sluka died from attack. On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts
to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation
and discovered that Mr. David Sluka did not declare any kin or relations in
all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.
This sum of USD$29, 500,000.00 is in the Escrow Bank Account here in the Bank
for safe-keeping. No one can ever come forward to claim it. According to Ghana
Law, at the expiration of 8 (eight) years, the money will revert to the
ownership of the Ghana Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I want you as a Foreigner to stand in as the
rightful owner of the money. It's deposited in Escrow Account. In the
circumstance, I want to present you as the rightful owner of the deposit in
the Bank so that you can be able to claim them with the help of my attorney.
This is simple. I would like you to provide immediately your Full names,
contact address as well as your direct Telephone number, so that I can put in
Bank Computer Data, to prove you as the rightful beneficiary/next of kin to
late out late client who made the deposit. The money will be transfered to
your nominated bank account in your country and share in the ratio of 50% for
me and 40% for you, while 10% will be used to take care of every expenses we
might incure. There is no risk at all as all internal documentation will
manager and retrive by me and this will guarantees the successful execution of
this transaction on your behalf, please reply immediately via my email
address. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction and swing
into the necessary action while I confide in you hoping you will not betray me
at last.

Mr Sherif Sambo

____________________
http://www.email.si