These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 09, 2007

RELET US TALK BUSINESS

From: goode - goo_de@ig.com.br

RE:LET US TALK BUSINESS
ALEXIS BURTON (PARTNER)
KRIKLER & ASSOCIATES
Cell:+44 704 5727289
EMAIL: un_office@o2.pl


Dear Good One,

Compliments. I confidently wish to indulge in a trustworthy and Honest
fearing interest with you. Please my dear friend; I know this message has
come to you as a big surprise because we have not met before.

First of all let me introduce myself, I am Barrister Alexis Burton, a
solicitor at law and the personal Attorney To the late Mr. Lawrence Smith, a
National of your country. On the 31st of October 1999, my client was
involved in a car accident and unfortunately for him he lost his life.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confiscated or declayed unserviceable by
the bank where this huge deposit was lodged. The bank where the deceased had
an account valued at about $93.8 Million Dollars has issued me with a notice
to provide the next of kin or have the account Confiscated within the next
twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I now seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin Of the deceased since you are
bearing the same name so that the Proceeds of this account valued at $93.8
Million Dollars can be paid to you,and subsequently to be shared among us If
agreed by you, then we can discuss on your percentage. I have all necessary
Legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.
All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction
through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please feel free to call me and reply ONLY to my private email address:
un_office@o2.pl

Regards,
Barr. Alexis Burton (ESQ