These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 02, 2007

CHARITY DONATION

From: Deaconess Rosilyn Dyer - martinstimothychamber@yahoo.de

Dear Friend,

My name is Deaconess Rosilyn Dyer, a Briton by origin, but married to a
Welsh, Mr. James Dyer who lost his life while on a boat cruise last year.
My husband was a shipping magnate. We were married for eleven years with a
son who was on the same boat mishap with my late Husband.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Eight Million
pounds sterling in a finance house here in England.Presently this money is
still with the Financial Institution.

I have been undergoing severe trauma since the demise of my husband and
son. Life no longer has any meaning to me.

I have decided to donate this fund to an individual,or group that will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.I want an
individual,or group that will establish 'JAMES DYER FOUNDATION' to assist
widows and help accident victims worldwide.

I took this decision because my husband's relatives are Trouble Makers and
I don't want my husband's efforts to be used for trivialties.I do not want
a situation where my husband's sweat will be used in material pursuits.
This is why I am taking this decision.

I cannot give this fund to anybody here in England because my Husband
relatives have people in high places and will frustrate all attempts
within this country. Moreso they do not know about this Eight Million
pounds sterling deposit that my husband made. Presently, this deposit is
known by I, our family lawyer and now you.

Contact our family lawyer with this specified email address:

Barrister Timothy Martins Esq.
Email: martinstimothychamber@yahoo.de


Let him know that I am entrusting the 8,000,000 pounds sterling to you by
quoting my personal reference number
Law/chamber/solicitors/rs/dy/WILL/9577568367 and I have also notified him
that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work.

Please i need assurance from you that you will act accordingly as I have
stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed.

Your Sister,
Mrs.Rosilyn Dyer