These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 02, 2007

Good Day

From: Mrs Janet Kamalu Oba - janetoba@yahoo.fr

Dear Beloved, With due respect, I found your contact while I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist me and my son to transfer fund to his personal or private account and for investment purpose. I am Mrs. Janet Kamalu Oba the Wife of Late Chief. Kamalu Oba. My husband was among the white that were murdered in cold blood by the President Robert Mugabe Administration during the land dispute that just happened in Zimbabwe. After the death of my late husband and my first daughter a final year medical student in my country, I and my only Son decided to move out of ZIMBABWE because our lives were in danger because of the money that my husband kept in his hidden safe in our house. The amount contained in the safe is US$15 Million Dollars. This money was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland. Before his death, he was a Major Share Holder of companies in Zimbabwe. After my husband died we moved to Benin Republic and deposited this money in a security company in a box as valuables belonging to our foreign partner pending when we see somebody that will assist us transfer this fund to his account overseas and for the safety of me and my son. We are presently in Benin Republic as Refugee (Asylum Seekers) and as such the law of Benin does not permit us to operate or open any bank account here in Benin Republic or be involved in any financial transaction with any bank. That is why we contacted you to assist us in this transaction. We are ready to compensate you with 20% of the total fund for accepting to assist us, contact us on the private number (00229-937-096-49) indicating your interest as soon as possible, on receiving of your acceptance, I shall be glad to give you more clarification on the modalities needed for smooth successful completion of this transaction. I anticipate your quick response. Best Regards, Mrs. Janet Kamalu Oba.
_________________________________________________________________
David Guetta a réuni les sons les plus connus de Messenger dans le Mix Messenger, le son de l'été ! Téléchargez-le gratuitement !
http://specials.divertissements.fr.msn.com/mixmessenger