These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dear SirMa Treat Urgent 222222222

From: thomas mark - thomasmark707@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Sir/Ma, (Treat Urgent)

I am Thomas Mark, born on February 13 1972 and I am one of the two survived
sons of late Chief George Bangora of Sierra-Leone who traded in gold and
diamond before his assassination during the Sierra Leone civil war,my late
Father, mother, and one sister were assassinated and burnt beyond recognition
by rebels after looting cash, diamonds and gold from my family I am
contacting you in respect of the sum of $18,500.000.00 (eighteen million five
hundred thousand USD )deposited by my late father in a private security
company before he died,This FUND is part of money he realized from the sales
of diamonds and gold Meanwhile,the consignment containing the fund was
deposited with a private security company in Ghana by my late father,when I
came to Ghana I made an enquiry and confirmed that the consignment containing
the fund is in their safe custody.
Note that my late father deposited the consignment containing the FUND with
the security company as family treasures for safe keeping, so the security
company is unaware that the actual content is cash.What I require from you
now is your agreeing that I assign you as the new beneficiary with utmost
HONESTY assuring me that you will not betray me when the box containing the
FUND is handed over to you, by issuing you a power of attorney and making a
change of ownership which will authorize you to contact the security company
and inform them of your desire to retrieve the deposited consignment.
I agree to COMPENSATE you with 30% of the total sum of the remaining
$11,500,000.00M USD left while we will invest 60% in joint lucrative
business with you and 10% will be made available for my personal expenditure
to secure new documents that will enable me to travel down to join you in your
country.Contact me via my private email address
(thomasmark707@yahoo.com.hk ) I await your urgent response via my private
email address so that I will give you more details about how we are going to
follow to achieve our goal,Please treat this transaction with utmost
confidentiality.

Yours Faithfully,
Thomas Mark


-----------------------------------------------
This mail sent through http://webmail.zoom.co.uk