These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

PLEASE REPLY BACK

From: BarrBabaka Kabris - barr.babakakabris2007@yahoo.co.in

Dear Friend
I am sorry for the embarrassment this mail might cause you, as we have not met before. I am Barrister Baba Kabri, a solicitor at law, I am the personal attorney to Engineer Edward Jens,who used to work with Mobil oil Nigeria plc.Hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2001, my client,his wife and their children were involved in a car accident along Kano - Sokoto express Road while arriving from Easter Holiday to Warri Delta State. All occupant of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives, since then I have made several inquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.
I have also visited your Country in search of his relatives but still could not locate his relations. I came across your name and contact, while I was searching for Edward's relations, but my search was unsuccessful, so I contacted you for this project.
I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and properties left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the finance house where these funds were deposited. Particularly, the finance house were the deceased as an account valued $USD10 Million Dollars, last year issued me a 12 months notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the fund consignment confiscated, and this ultimatum expires by next month.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two years now, I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceed of this deposit valued at $USD20 Million Dollars can be released to you and then you and I can share the money, 50% for me 45% for you, and the remaining 5% will be for expenses and tax.
He made the money in one of the Oil deals he had with our Oil Minister. I also have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Get in touch with me through my email address com so that we can proceed.
Sincerely yours

Barr Baba Kabri ESq