These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I hope to hear from you soon

From: John Barnes - bybarne@gmail.com

Bugubora Refugee CampAccra-Ghana
Attention Dear Sir/Madam, First and foremost, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the facts we have not known each other before, I wish to use this opportunity to introduce my self to you. I am John Barnes, from Liberia, West Africa. I am the first son of late Mr. Moses Barnes; he was a diamond/gold merchant in our country. my late father had a bullet shot by the rebels on his way traveling out of my country with two of my kid sister's due to present crisis that is occurring in my country (Liberia).my sister's died on the spot while United Nation peace keeping force secured my late father, he was taken to hospital for medical treatment which he later died. Before his died he revealed to me and my mother about the boxes containing $16.5 million us dollars. Which he deposited with a security company in Ghana for safe keeping. My late father did not disclose the content of the box to the security company, he also told the security company that the safe belongs to his friend who is a foreigner but didn't mention any name. to avoid the officials from raising eye brows to the funds. And my late father also told me that it is dangerous to invest this money in Africa to avoid suspicions, and due to market instability, coupled with economic and political instability facing African countries, that is why we want to invest in abroad.
For your mutual assistance. presently myself and my mother are here in Accra Ghana ,and we are staying in the refugee camp, I and my mother have agreed to offer you 20% of the total amount of the money, all the vital documents covering the deposit and the ownership is here with my mother which I can send to you through fax on request.
Therefore I want you to help me and claim the box from the security company, and invest it in a very good business. Note: I have never disclosed this to any person apart from you, so you have to keep this transaction as a top secret to yourself alone. Which I will want you to forward across to me your direct personal cell phone and fax number for more information about this transaction. I look forward to your earliest reply. Thanks and God bless you.Best regards,John Barnes
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01