These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 04, 2007

ROLAND DAVID CO CHAMBERS

From: Mr Roland David - rolandvid6@yahoo.de

ROLAND DAVID & CO. CHAMBERS.

My dear Partner,

I am Mr.Roland David.
Solicitor & personal attoreny to Mr Dennis seeber, who used to work as
a contractor with Diamond Melting & Mineral Exporting Company,Pretoria,
South Africa. Consequently, my Client deposited with a Trusted
Financial Institute amount valued at about $100.5 Million USD, before
he was involved in a car accident along Pretoria Inter State High Way,
unfortunately he lost his life in the event of the accident. This
incident took place on the 21st of April 2000.I have made several
enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has
proved unsuccessful.
Since I have been unsuccessful to locate the
relatives for some years now, I seek your consent to present you as the
next of kin/beneficiary of the deceased

I will share the money with
you:60% to me,35% to you,& 5% to charity.I am given you full assurance
that this money will be released to you as long as you give me full
cooperation. I will provide you with more information on this as we
progress.

Mr Roland David