These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, August 04, 2007

Urgent Respond Needed

From: KJNeginhoustonrrcom - infodonnewport202@yahoo.co.uk

My name is Don Newport

I work with the mining finance debt. of Standard Bank of London .
http://www.sbl.co.uk/MiningMetals/Contacts.aspx
I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer regarding an
investment he placed under our bank management some years ago. I would
respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail
confidential and respect the integrity of the Information that comes
by as a result of this mail.

We are contacting you independently of our investigations and no one
is informed of this communication. I would like to intimate you with
certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. We had a
foreign customer who deposited a huge sum of money with our bank, who
was later declared dead of a heart attack in Cannes , South of France.

Before his death, he had with our bank the sum of US$26.5M (TWENTY-SIX
MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED SATES DOLLARS). Immediately after
his death our bank immediately launched an investigation into possible
surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come
forward to claim his estate/funds. If you are familiar with private
banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer
anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional
processes.

In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of
private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of
its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use
numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank also gives
the choice for depositors of having their mail sent to them or held at
the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and
as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin. Private banking
clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually in most
cases leave wills in our care, in this case; the deceased died without
a testate.
In line with our internal processes for account holders who have
passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to
determine who should have right to claim the estate. This
investigation has for the past months been unfruitful.

On this note, I and some officials who prefer not to be mentioned
would want you to apply to this bank as the next of kin.
We have earmarked a commission of 30% of the total amount for you. A
further 5% will be set aside to cover expenses on both sides, which
will include expenses incurred in processing this claim. The remaining
65% will be ours. We want you to know that this business is hitch free
and that you should not welcome any fear as the whole required
arrangement has been made including all the entire legal documents.

I will advise you to please contact me on this

Email: infodonnewport202@yahoo.co.uk
as soon as you get this email for further information.

As soon as I get your response I will forward you my contact telephone
number for easy communication.
Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I
send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the
consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing
gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of
gold. This is the one truth I have learnt from my private banking
clients. Do not betray my confidence.
If we can be of one accord, I assure you that you that everything will
be fine.
I await your prompt response.

Regards,
Mr. Don Newport
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT CALL MY OFFICE NUMBER