These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 24, 2007

URGENT

From: Barrister Martins Atah - barristermartinsatah@indiatimes.com

FROM THE DESK OF: BARRISTER MARTINS ATAH .
.Principal
Partner,
MRTINS ATAH CO.
#5, Raufu James Crescent,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Madam ,

I am Martins Atah, Personal Attorney to the late Mr Patrick J.,A foreign

construction engineer who was resident here in Nigeria.My client died

with his family while on Vacation at Phuket Island in Thailand in

December 2004.Asia Earth Quake disaster(TSUNAMI DISASTER)

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004


/tsunami.disaster/ On the 6th of
January 2005,I recieved a phone call as
his personal Attorney which broke the tragic news of my clients death in the
Tsunami disaster. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of
his extended relatives.This has proved unsuccessful.

After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives

over the internet hence I contacted you. I seek your consent and

assistance in repartriating money left behind by my late client before
it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where the deposit
is lodged. The deposit is valued US$9,500,000.00 (Nine Million,Five Hundred
and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars only) and it is lodged with Sky
Bank Of Nigeria .

The bank has issued me an ultimatum to present a next-of-kin of the

deceased to inherit the funds or have the account declared serviceable
two weeks ago.The board of directors of his bank adopted a resolution and I
was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within
28 working days or forfeit the money to the bank as an abandoned property.
The bankers had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 to
confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me.

I hereby seek your consent to present you to the bank as next-of-kin of
the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued

US$9,500,000.00 can be transferred to you as inheritance, and thereafter
you and me will share the money; 50% to me and 45% to you, while 5% will be
donated to the Tsunami Disaster Charity Fund.

I have necessary legal documents that will be used to support claim of

the inheritance from the bank. All I require is your honest

co-operation to enable us see the transaction through. I guarantee that
the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law.

To commence the process of claiming the funds, I will require
the
following information from you,

1.Your Full names.
2.Your Telephone and fax numbers.
3.Your Contact
address.
4.Your Date of birth.
5.Your Occupation.

As soon as I recieve these information I will file-in a formal

application to the bank for the inheritance in your name as next-of-kin
of the deceased.

That will enable the bank to process the transaction with you as

beneficiary and remit the funds in your name as (Inheritor).

Please you are advice to send your reply to my alternative
email
address :-Email: - barristermartinsatah@indiatimes.com

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Martins Atah