These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, August 24, 2007

your honest cooperation

From: JOHN NNAMDI - johnnnamdi2002@yahoo.com.hk

FROM=MR JOHN NNAMDI
14 GLOVER ROAD,
IKOYI LAGOS NIGERIA

Dear Friend,

Please accept my sincere apologies if my mail fails to meet your
personal and moral Ethics, as we have not met before,because of the
evil doings of people of the world today, which have bring fear and
also made many people not to engage in geniune business ventures.

I am a Banker; my name is MR JOHN NNAMDI., an accountant., i am the
accounts Manager to a late Engineer, a white foreigner whom I know
very well, He was a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM
RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS. On 10,Dec 2005 my customer/client,
his wife, and his only son were involved in a SOSOLISO AIRLINE
CRASH('McDonnell Douglas DC-9.) Flight 1145 that left Abuja.

My client and his family all died in that fatal air crash., Since
then,I have made several inquiries locate any of my Clients extended
Relatives, this has also Proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace a good
and reliable Person over the Internet, that can help me in
repatriating this fund left behind in our Bank.

I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind
by my Customer/client before they get Confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were Lodged
particularly this Bank that I am presently working, Where the deceased
had an account Valued at TWENTY MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
DOLLARS,The Bank has issued a notice to provide the next of kin or
have the account confiscated within a shot period of time.Since I have
been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I now seek your consent
to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since my clients
name look alike from your emailing address, so that
the proceeds of this account valued at TWENTY MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND DOLLARS,can be paid to you and then you and me Can share the
money.

I have arranged everything and you will not engage in anything that is
illegal.I have made arrangement with a good Attorney to assist us.He
will present himself to the Bank he will notarize all the necessary
legal documents that can be used to back up the inheritance claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this business.Please if you have the capacity to carry out this
business,respond to this email immediately.and I will forward to you
the full and detailed information of my Bank to enable us commence
business immediately.

Expecting your Urgent response.

REGARDS,

MR JOHN NNAMDI.
johnnnamdi2002@yahoo.com.hk