These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 27, 2007

FROMELDIT

From: Eldit Adam - eldit1@hotmail.com

FROM:ELDIT ADAMC/O: REFUGEE CAMP-ABIDJANABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIREWEST AFRICA.
Hello Dear
I am delighted to write to you. My name is Eldit Adam, I am sorry if this mail will come to you as an embarrassment or a surprise, I just felt like emptying myself to you, to confide in you, as am faced with total frustration and hardship.
My Ernest prayer is that you find this mail in good health and blessings.I left my country with my father after the death of my mother during the war in our country and we came here because my father owned a business here,(cocoa business),during the going political crisis here which has turn out into a civil war since 2003,my father was attacked and killed here at the hit of the crisis as the rebels were killing prominent foreigners with the reason that they were financially supporting the government against them and the rebels are accusing the government of doing the killing.
Presently, I am staying in a refugee camp assisted by the Red cross organisation,and after the death of my father,our house was set ablaze,I was unable to meet my needs pay my bills and accommodation and in my dilemma which was another reason for going to the camp.
Secondly,my late father concealed some amount of money in a trunk box and deposited it in a safe keeping house to the turn of $8.3 million dollars which I will want you to help me move out of this country because of the war here.But the safe keeping house does not know the true content of the trunk to be cash as my father declared upon deposit as containing family valuables.
All that I want is your sincere and genuine help in helping me safe guide this trunk which means that you will have to come here so that we can meet face to face first before proceeding with this claim.I want you to know that for years now,I have lived in absolute frustration, tires and pains without any person around me,no parent,uncles or friend, but God had kept me until now, which I believe that I will smile once again.Thirdly,I intend living for your country to start an entire new life and complete my education, as you will have to help in the investment of this money.
I am totally frustrated that my whole mind for now lies on my survival which is securing this money.i am going to give you 10% of the total money for your assistance.
Please I am confiding completely in you and I really need your assistance at this point of my life as you alone knows of this venture.I wait to hear from you.
Thank you.Eldit.
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx