These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 27, 2007

YOUR URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

From: ELIZABETH - eliashu01@yahoo.fr

Hello Dear,

I am Miss Elizabeth Ashu, from EDO STATE, NIGERIA. I now was undergoing

medical treatment for HIV/AIDS. I was into prostitution and drug business in

ITALY, before I contacted HIV/AIDS.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next five months. Having

known my condition I decided to donate my money to HIV/AIDS Victims and

orphanages. I want a group, Church or individual that will utilize this money the

way I wish. My money was in Banking Trust Company Holland and in a bank in

Spain. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit my

money and I am not in good condition with my relatives due to my condition.

I don't want my hard earned money to be misused by my relatives who's don't have

interest on me because I contacted AIDS. I understand my condition and I am not

afraid of death hence I understand that the blessed is the hand that give.

Contact me here in Nigeria, if you can utilize this money the way I wish, before I introduce you to my personal lawyer.

Regards.

Elizabeth Ashu