These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 29, 2007

reply back soonest

From: Aminatu William - mrsnana01@rediffmail.com

From Mrs. Nana Aminatu William
Benin City Coast
Attn.

My name is Nana Aminatu William I am a widow and a mother with a son. I know you will see my letter to you as an embarrassment considering the fact that we do not know ourselves. I plead with you to be patient with me and give me audience because I found myself in a situation that I dont have any option than to contact you, so that you can help me in this problem I found myself into, so I feel very pleased to contact you for your assistance and business relationship.
We from Benin City Coast My Dear husband Dr Johnson William was killed by Gunmen due to his political ambitions and his total fight on the crimes on Humanity the have also order for the confiscation all his public assets including his bank accounts which he has in our country , since his death life has become miserable to my family, but we are lucky to have an information of his company fixed deposit account of $13.3 million united states dollars outside our country which I and my son Jacob has the all the information covering the deposit . I am now soliciting for your help to provide a bank account where this fund can be transfer to and invested into a profited venture, such as
1 Real-Estate
2 Hotel business
3 Gas station
over there in your country since we have decided to go back to our country for any Reason again. You will also help us to have resident permitted to be in your country for our operation with you without any problem. We have decided to compensate you with part of this fund for any of your effort in getting things done for us, which will be discuses after you declare your interest in helping us. You will also save as the director of our establishment which will be done with part of this fund in your country. We are now staying as a refuge in a local hotel here in Benin City Coast I will like you to get back to us urgently so that we will give you more details about this transaction if you are honest in handling the transfer.
We are hoping to hear from your urgently email me at
mrsnana01@rediffmail.com
thanks and god bless.
Mrs. Nana Aminatu William