These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 29, 2007

VERY IMPORTANT

From: Michael Nkrumah - michaelnkrumah@gmail.com

Dearest one,
I am craving your indulgence so that this can be of mutual benefit to all parties involved. I have some money to invest over seas, thus, I want you to help me pick my merchandise containing $8.2 million USD in Malaysia and every fee has been taken care of here awaiting departure of this consignment containing this cash. The Diplomat will be leaving this week to Malaysia , I already had someone in Singapore that has accepted receiving the cash over there, but his level of greedy is too high for he is demanding 35% percent without him making any payment so I decided to reach you for so that it can be done in a compromise precision.

Presently this cash has been sent to Malaysia already from Accra , Ghana . Therefore, if you can help me pick up this merchandise containing this cash in the Malaysia . This is an inheritance from my late father, Dr Harry F. Moniba, former vice president and one of the must outstanding Presidential aspirant of Liberia 2005, whom died in ghastly auto-accident on his way from Michigan to Ohio in US on 24th Nov,2004. I want to make something clear to you that my late father in which I inherited this cash from deposited this consignment containing this cash with a very reputable security and finance company here in Accra , Ghana . the amount $8.2 million US Dollar is contained in a sealed trunk box and it is registered and declared as containing family treasures, as I am writing you now, the security company and its agents are the agent are already awaiting the receiver of the trunk box containing the cash, let me assure you that this transaction is 100% hitch and risk free, thus you are not paying any money accept the delivery charges on arrival.So if you accept 15%, I will send you the documents so that you can get in contact with the Diplomat's representing the security company there in Malaysia , to prove that this transaction is 100% risk and that the consignment would be delivered to you at your doorstep. Let me know your intension on this transaction. Get back to me ASAP as you get this mail.
Best Regard,
Michael
_________________________________________________________________
Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE